Natural Cycles e-book
How to live in harmony with the phases of Menstruation and Moon
Learn how to live in harmony with the natural cycles of womb and moon with my beautifully illustrated 48 page digital guidebook. It’s packed with practical, accessible information to help you live in flow with your natural rhythm. Now includes a bonus chapter: Navigating Premenstrual Challenges
Inside you’ll discover:
- How to live in flow with your hormones by understanding how they affect your productivity, physical performance and emotions.
- Discover how work with the four phases of the Moon to magnetise the life you desire.
- How to nourish your body, optimise your time and balance your emotions by working with the 4 phases of menstrualtion and moon.
- Boost your creativity and joyfully manage a busy schedule by discovering optimum times for learning new skills, stretching comfort zones, nurturing relationships, sexual pleasure, relaxation and much much more!
- Nurture your intimate relationship with dedicated pages for your partner that suggest the best ways they can support you in each phase of your menstrual cycle.
- Learn how to set healthy boundaries to navigate your premenstrual challenges with greater ease and grace.
- Connect with each season in a visceral way with original feminine photography.
This guidebook gets to the point and gives all the information we need without having to wade through a massive book to get the juicy bits! I’ve a greater love for my cycle now and I am really committed to using this awareness.
I’ve read many books about menstruation and the moon cycle. This one is straightforward and easy to understand. I have the clock as well and that makes the experience more visual–plus, it is beautiful.
This guidebook has really reaffirmed my intuition about my cyclical nature and reminded me to focus forward action in my personal and professional life when my energy is in full flow. This has helped me to give myself further permission to rest when I feel the need to and push only when I feel inspired to. As a result I’m experiencing an enhanced feeling of acceptance and harmony between body-mind-spirit.
I love how this e-book distils the information to its essence in a way that’s so accessible and easy to work with. Samjhana’s beautiful photography, of women and nature through the seasons, captures the imagination and enhances one’s awareness of the journey through our natural cycles.