The Women’s Circle meets again for an evening of sharing and connection.
We will move our bodies, sound our voices and feel deeply into ourselves, so that we may go out to the world with fresh energy and clear vision.
Tonight, we’re joined by special guest Samjhana Moon, who’ll share her wisdom about the unused power of our menstrual cycle and how we can be ‘in flow’ with our hormonal tides.
In this workshop you’ll discover:
- How to reduce stress, be kinder to yourself and love being a woman every day of the month.
- Natural ways to minimise PMT and shift from period pain to period power.
- Understand your hormones in simple terms and how they effect your vitality, sexuality, emotions and creativity.
- How being mindful of your cycle can boost your confidence, intuition and problem solving skills.
- When exactly to access the heightened abilities of your menstrual cycle to increase your chances of success.
- How becoming ‘cycle-wise’ will help you create space for things you love by achieving more in less time.
- How the moon relates to your menstrual cycle and why it’s not important to be in alignment with the moon phases.
When Samjhana touched on these areas at the last Women’s Circle gathering ~ Womb Healing with Cacao ~ there were so many questions, and many women shared difficulties that they’re working to overcome. Here’s a chance to learn more from someone who’s had to overcome many challenges herself and has emerged all the wiser and more attuned to her own and nature’s cycles. Samjhana will share with us how to be more naturally in flow ourselves.
Samjhana Moon is joining us at the Women’s Summer Retreat in Spain, 20th – 26th July 2016, facilitating group sessions and private mentoring sessions.
Get in touch to find out more.
In addition to Samjhana’s presentation and Q & A session, there will be:
- Sacred healing journey
The Circle meeting is held at a Columbia Hotel, Lancaster Suite, 95-99 Lancaster Gate, London W2 3NS, close to Lancaster Gate and Queensway tube stations.
Arrival is from 6:45pm for a 7pm start.
Detailed joining instructions will be sent out on registration.
ADVANCE REGISTRATION ESSENTIAL
Admission: £15 / £12 concessions ~ FREE for those joining the Summer Retreat in Spain
Your ticket purchase includes a beautiful Women’s Wisdom Wheel poster worth £5.00.
Contact Elena Angel to claim your FREE ticket if you’ve already registered for the Summer Retreat, or intend to register